Front-end Engineer - Vue.js in Barcelona
sennder is digitizing Europe's logistics. We are a growing team looking for a Frontend Engineer to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our cross-functional engineering team in Barcelona.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
About the role
We are growing our team and we’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our Ingestion Platform team based in Barcelona (flexible home-office policy).
The mission of the Ingestion Platform team is to create the necessary services to allow the ingestion of shipments into sennOS, and to increase automation with our shippers.
Our stack includes:
- Micro-frontends architecture.
- Testing with Jest and Cypress.
- Sentry and Datadog.
- Vue.js and Vuex.
In this role you will
- Build intuitive front-ends for internal use as well as for our customers.
- Be a key contributor at the coding level, participating in the design of architecture.
- Participate in the migration to a micro-frontends architecture.
- Work closely together with experienced front-end, back-end and full-stack developers, user experience experts and product designers.
- Improve engineering standards, and processes to constantly increase efficiency.
- Drive quality across the stack, following solid principles while providing detailed feedback to our colleagues.
Preferably you have
- 3+ years of experience in building and operating web applications.
- A good communicator with the ability to listen to your team members while also speaking up when you notice something that needs to be fixed.
- Experienced with at least one common front end frameworks (e.g. Vue.JS and React).
- Passionate to share knowledge and willing to learn from others.
- Enjoying writing code that’s easy to maintain and evolve.
- Aware that automatic tests are the key to maintainable code.
- Good communication skills in English language.
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
What you can expect
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Flex/hybrid home office options.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- All interviews are currently conducted on a remote basis.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email
1,000 - 5,000