Creditas is the leading digital platform for credit products and solutions that connect people to their life projects. Built on three ecosystems: real estate, automotive and payroll, we actively work to change the credit market landscape in Brazil and Mexico through user experience and proprietary technology.
Founded in 2012, we employ more than 2,800 crew members (collaborators) in Brazil, Spain (Valencia) and Mexico. We received contributions from international venture capital funds totaling more than $569 million and we were recognized as one of the most promising fintechs in the world.
Watch Sergio Furio, our CEO & Founder, explaining what we do and why we do what we do at Creditas.
We are a Product Technology team
We focus on creating the best and most personalized experience for Creditas clients, offering the most complete and innovative financial product portfolio in the industry by building a fully automated and intelligent digital platform.
We seek to be a reference in high capacity innovations, solutions and agility of delivery so that the strategy and execution of technology is connected to our purpose and clients.
As Engineering Lead you
Will be part of a global team (Spain + Brazil) and manage a squad with 5 engineers.
You will help to build a high-performance tribe with the right talents in the right places.
You will develop the leadership of the squads, to contribute to the engagement and retention of Technology talents in their tribe
Your day will be like…
- Designing and running run agile processes on the team, ensuring a good delivery and previsibility
- Collaborating with Engineering team to ensure high quality on team deliveries and architectural decisions
- Collaborating with business leadership and stakeholders to guide decisions about initiatives
- Coordinating dependencies and technical solutions with other squads and tribes
- Assessing the capacity of the squads and ensure that the results defined by the tribe are achieved
- Running 1on1s and careers development
- Planning and running team building activities
- Participating in hiring new crew members
What skills will help you integrate quickly to our Culture
- Being passionate about cutting-edge technologies, proactive, true team-player, think like owner, brutally honest, and open-minded personality
- Familiarity with agile and lean philosophies as well its frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban, Extreme Programming
- Working in a collaborative environment where pair programming, feedback and motivation to develop yourself are common practices among our squads
What knowledge and experience will help you succeed
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary software development teams
- Relevant experience in planning, developing, and delivering scalable software solutions
- Understanding of solution architecture to ensure the output and high technical capacity of the solutions and the team
- Ability to work in a multifunctional, multi-language and collaborative environment, autonomously
- Experience (or willingness to learn) in mobile/application technologies. Languages like Kotlin, Java, Spring Framework, Kafka, GraphQL, Docker, Terraform, AWS Cloud, gRPC services, or PostgreSQL will be evaluated
You will become…
Part of a team that will help you grow and develop your technical and personal skills, with continuous feedback (the real kind), training, peer programming with other squads.
In a Influencer Leader (not only for your team).
And then what? After consolidating the squad, the next step on the career is to become responsible for multiple teams.
These are our perks & benefits for you
🕐 Manage your own schedule with flexitime and work from your Spanish home or from our offices based in Valencia (Spain).
🍒 Monthly restaurant ticket will be entirely covered by us.
🏨 Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance will be entirely covered by us.
🏡💻 Remote extra payment. Your wifi/light expenses will be covered by us.
📖 Portuguese classes
🏊 Monthly sports activities will be covered by us.
23 paid holidays per year.
🎂 Birthday day off.
🧠 Remote psychological assistance.
📣 We are brutally honest! Here, you will find an environment that values constant 360º feedback and 1:1.
🚀 We love to learn! #Learnfast. And we help your training by offering a training budget.
Our Spaceship is ready to fly even higher. Will you join us?
P.S. Share this! We are growing our team with other openings! 😉
Here we value the plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, ancestry, and age because we believe it is very important to share unique ideas and points of view. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew members can better understand our actual clients and find the best solutions for them.