Digital Operations Manager in Barcelona or Remote
Visca Web operates performance marketing websites within the sports, real estate and finance segments across several markets, primarily in the Americas and Europe.
For more than 10 years now, our content has been educating and empowering our users across the globe to make well-informed decisions, which has resulted in generating over 100,000 high-quality online leads for our partners brands over that period of time.
One key element of this success has been our small (20+ full-time members), resourceful and truly multicultural team, which is organized around Content, SEO, tech development, product management and data analytics. Friendly startup feeling, with structures and processes in place to continue growing.
This successful track-record, culture and set up makes us proud and confident to take on any challenge, whether it is to maintain and consolidate our position amongst the top players of our industry or to venture into new segments and territories looking for further growth opportunities.
We’re looking for a dynamic Digital Operations Manager to join our team. In this varied role, you will use your analytical, technical , marketing, SEO, and creative skills to become a key team member at the crossroad between data, marketing, product, SEO, content and outreach teams.
Your focus should be on helping the team to grow our business reach, detecting new opportunities and reducing internal pain points around tools usage / flows / reporting / execution.
This is a cross-functional role where empathy, active listening and solution findings are key to success.
Your Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support on Marketing Initiatives implementation & follow up (think Data, Content, SEO, Hubspot, Email marketing, Paid campaigns...).
- Support on prioritising data requests to fill any gap between all Teams and the Data Team.
- Collaborate on new business tests growth (inbound, outbound, referral, partnerships, marketing tools...).
- Detect and analyse Website Targets for potential M&A acquisition.
- Maintain active and regular monitoring of competitors / industries, automating reports if possible.
- Support on HR & Admin to accommodate our growth (recruitment, personal development, office suppliers, payments).
- Optimise processes/reporting/analysis etc...for our teams to improve efficiency and remove redundancies.
- Document your progress / learnings / best practices / analysis.
Your Experience & Skills
- At least +3 years' work experience in a similar role in a dynamic digital company.
- Experience in Marketing/ Growth / Lead Gen with a proven track record managing cross functional projects
- Experience with SEO strategies and tools (Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush)
- Experience with data & automation tools. Analytical background and really comfortable with data.
- Great understanding of Product Management.
- Concrete / hands-on / operationally motivated.
- Empathy & people oriented.
- You love to test new tools to scale your day to day operations
- You are very curious & have a go-getter attitude
- You love to automate, but you also know when to do things that don’t scale
- You like documenting your progress and sharing knowledge with the teams around you.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Proactive and detail-oriented.
- Able to work autonomously and to take initiatives.
- Communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team.
- Smart, energetic, team player, driven with high attention to detail.
- Languages: advanced level of English (official working language in the office). Spanish / French is a great bonus to better understand our team/our products.
On top of the competitive salary package and annual bonus plan, the benefits we offers are the following:
- Cool and bright office in the 22@ district of Poblenou.
- Bike storage, rest room, Playstation room.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid office/remote work
Self-development and growth
- Personal training/conference budget (1000€ annually)
- 23 days per year
- All bank holidays from Spain, Catalunya and Barcelona
Health, fitness and well-being
- Private health insurance plan.
- Andjoy Membership (fitness).
- On-site massages every month.
- Summer & Christmas offsite gatherings
- ...and a few more (good) surprises along the year.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
Open to discussion for relocation from abroad / flexible onboarding etc...