QUIBIM is now hiring a Deployment Engineer to the team. Being a technical thinker and self-starter, have a very strong work ethic and enjoy solving problems within a cross-functional team. In this role you’ll be responsible for the overall vision and product roadmap of the new products QUIBIM will develop on the Quibim Precision® platform.
As Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Deploying QUIBIM products on our clients’ facilities or on a virtual machine.
- Tracking and filing all the deployment actions done in our QMS software.
- Working with hospital IT teams to successfully configure and develop Quibim Precision® platform.
- Understanding behavioral and technical requirements specific to each client.
- Front line contact for problems and solutions with client deployment.
- Debugging solutions our Development Department have developed.
- Coordination with Clinical Applications team to develop understanding of technical framework for onboarding clients, configure and deliver content to them.
Our ideal candidate shall comply with following requirements:
- Engineering Degree or System Administrator High Course (Grado Superior en Administración de Sistemas y Redes)
- It Knowledge: demonstrated coding ability (i.e. Python, Matlab), database experience (MongoDB), Azure, Node, Angular, Docker.
- Quality or work: Consistently provides the highest quality product or service. Completes work accurately. Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced, high-growth, occasionally ambiguous environment.
- Strong problem solver and troubleshooter.
- Ability to work both collaborate and independently.
- Advanced level of English with oral fluency.
- Previous experience in Image Analysis or MedTech companies and start-ups is a plus.
- Empathic, positive and proactive attitude, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Curious (never stops learning), team player. Proactivity.
Quibim is an innovative company improving the life of many patients worldwide. The technology developed by the company is focused on medical image postprocessing and extraction of imaging biomarkers for the medical imaging workflows, using artificial intelligence algorithms. Quibim stands for Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers In Medicine, and the company is made up of a team of professionals such as biomedical engineers and medical doctors with wide experience and recognized scientific career in the field of medical imaging. Quibim applies advanced computational models to radiological images (Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Positron Emission Tomography, Computed Tomography and X-Ray, among others) to objectively measure changes produced by diseases or by pharmacological treatments in the tissues and organs of the human body. Quibim Precision® is the all-in-one platform for radiology developed by the company, a comprehensive product incorporating all AI technology created by the research and development team and is designed to change radiology as we know it today.