We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us.
Our Data Science Team focuses on driving and closing opportunities by identifying and selling the value Celonis can bring to customers. The team works closely together with the respective Sales Executive to convert opportunities into deals.
You will gain experience in executing proof of value projects and take part in technical discussions with stakeholders. By creating customer-based business cases, you support the strategic business development activities for the EMEA market.
The work you’ll do:
- Discover pain points in our technical go to market strategy and ideate solutions to fix them
- Create Solutions that help Solution Engineers across the globe in their daily work
- Improve automated data ingestion
- Help create synthetic data creation tools to flawlessly showcase arbitrary processes
The qualifications you need:
- Student of industrial engineering / IT-based business administration / mathematics / business informatics or of a comparable program
- Advanced experience with Python
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to various stakeholders
- Can listen very well, are communicative and feel comfortable as an interface between different departments and all levels of management
- Have gained first experience with developing customer-facing interfaces, with application and software development
- Very engaged and think strategically about technology and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Visionary and don’t lose focus even in a fast-changing and dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Spanish (any additional language is a plus)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.