FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Data Analytics Team Lead (Customer Experience) in Barcelona
We are looking for an Analytics Lead for our Customer Experience (CX) team which is focused on collecting, analyzing, and reporting the key findings from all the customer feedback sources available.
The right candidate will be responsible to deliver actionable insights (provision of clear data set, trends, negative/detractor drivers, and similar), to drive the direction of the CX team (and by extension various other key company stakeholders, i.e. Product, UX, Customer support) to ensure the customer experience is continuously improved on the specific key touchpoints of the customer’s journey and for the customer journey overall.
- Own the availability, reliability, and accuracy of all the CX datasets.
- Mentor and develop a group of business analysts and analytics engineers.
- Coordinate the daily tasks of the team.
- Own the KPI definition and regular monitoring of the CX domain.
- Transform data into actionable insights that improve our customer experience.
- Think holistically and partner with our CX team on the elaboration of deep dive analysis.
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders on cross-company projects, ensuring CX perspective is taken into account.
- Act as a bridge between CX, Consumer Product, Revenue Management, Customer Support, and other Commercial areas to provide a full picture.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis or e-commerce analytics field supporting data-driven business decisions.
- Experience in supporting and leading a team of direct reports.
- Familiarity with data architecture, data pipelines, and database design.
- Advanced in MS Excel, visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI or other), and SQL knowledge.
- Excellent command of English and communication skills – you are able to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users.
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of working from home and our modern office located in the centric neighborhood (Passeig de Gràcia) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
- We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, and the annual subscription for El Bicing.
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
What will you do?
What do we expect?
We offer you
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Throughout the recruitment process and for some time after it’s finished, we’re going to process your Personal Data.
Brno, Czech Republic
1,000 - 5,000