Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 400 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
What will you do?
- Create awesome dashboards, preserving design and efficiency.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Understand business needs and objectives. Impacting them with clear and smart analysis.
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to execute decisions.
- Designs and develops statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
Experience and skills required:
- 4+ years of industry work experience as a Data Analyst.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economy, Math, Statistics or similar.
- MSc is a plus.
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with large data sets.
- Strong technical Knowledge of data visualization tools as Tableau, Metabase…
- Experience in machine learning techniques developed on Python / R.
- Ability to work with data engineers and data science closely.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment!
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.
Come and join us!