Data Analyst (Reporting and Insights) in Barcelona or Remote
At Cognizant Netcentric, we come to work every day with the mission of leveraging cutting-edge technology to create memorable digital experiences for the world’s leading brands. And we do it as a diverse, global community of over 1500+ Adobe experts collaborating across countries, cultures, languages and technologies. We’re energized by an inclusive and responsive organizational culture that brings together the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the resources, growth opportunities and stability of a larger global organization. Holacracy is the cornerstone of how we work, empowering every individual with the power to make an impact within our organization. All this encourages us to learn and grow as individuals, and unite as a team to build innovative digital experiences that touch people’s lives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experienced in creation of interactive dashboards using Google Looker Studio, Power BI and present holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources
- Segment website traffic to understand and optimize user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, location, etc.
- Collaborate with members of the digital, product marketing, and business stakeholders to provide actionable insights on the performance of digital channels.
- Guide product marketers in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and build appropriate reporting that provides insight into the performance of initiatives within each area.
- Derive actionable consumer insights from trends observed data and reports for the business owners and stakeholders
- Extract existing data to calculate/format into presentable reports, charts, and graphs
- Examine and evaluate the purpose and content of business reports to develop new or improve existing format
- Design, build and implement new report formats and layouts on a customized basis as requested by the process owners
- Validation and clean-up of the production data. Individual productivity tracking and scorecard preparation
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with the products.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the reports
- Checking Google Analytics setup and able to investigate tracking issues
- 3-5 years of experience as Data Analyst
- Products, MS Power BI, Google Data Studio / Looker Pro, Google Analytics
- Basic coding skills
- Understanding of Marketing needs
- Understanding of Google Analytics notions, site tracking and debugging
- Data Science interface
- Creative skills on visualisation
- Can inspire, gather insights and convey key messages to the business
- Out of the box thinking, linking data sets
- Abstract thinking
At Cognizant Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition bonus system
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- WFH equipment + welcome package
- WFH monthly expenses compensation
- Access to Udemy courses
- Adobe certification
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
- A dynamic and international team
- Everyone has a voice; we are a Holacracy organization
It's a young, international and visionary company with Swiss roots. Office locations span four different nations in Europe: Switzerland, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom, and in these offices, you will find our diverse culture that embraces over 30 different nationalities from around the globe. Netcentric has a start-up spirit, and they don’t plan to slow down anytime soon.
- - Fancy offices, and best equipment available for today’s needs. Be prepared to be fully armed with the latest Apple ensemble.
- - 30 days of annual leave for all employees
- - Sponsored gym memberships
- - Flexible working hours, because we know you have a personal life too.
- - Company events. Think an annual sailing trip with all of your favourite colleagues off the Spanish or Croatian coast, or a weekend-long kickoff event in Barcelona.
Netcentric Kick-off 2015 from Netcentric on Vimeo.