Cloud Architect in Madrid or Remote
At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation. This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn and creating innovations.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of the architecture team building the platform to support the client's business. From the architecture team, you will have the possibility to define and create the tools that will support the development of the product.
You will work in a cloud environment, with modern architectures where scalability, high availability, extensibility and resilience are essential.
What will make you succeed in your role?✌️
- Having developed scalable cloud architectures for at least 4 years
- You know docker and have deployed applications in Kubernetes
- You have used the EventSourcing pattern and understand its implications
- You embrace the DevOps mindset and continuous integration and infrastructure don't scare you
- Your English level is top and allows you to work with international teams and clients.
- 2 or more years working with Scala + Akka
- You have worked on distributed applications that support thousands of requests per second
- You have knowledge of SpringBoot and Spring Cloud
- Experience in Cloud Application Monitoring and Observability
- You have designed systems by using a Domain-Driven Design approach
- Flexible schedule and 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth plus mentoring to help you grow in your career. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- English classes, paid events, Udemy courses and one hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers. Sky is the limit!!
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Open bar of Udemy
- Don't be afraid of you you are! You will feel embraced and supported by the team and the whole company.
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
- ... and an Intelygenz Anniversary exclusive T-Shirt
At Intelygenz we know the true heroes are our people, and that is how we have built our culture. Flexible schedule, hybrid working policy and never-stop learning programs are part of our daily basis.
Intelygenz is a hybrid company and we are used to work from different cities in the world. You can choose to work from home or attend our Madrid (Spain) or San Francisco (USA) headquarters whenever you feel like it.Also, we take socialization very seriously, so we're also specialists in having fun together, no matter where we are! From casual after works to Big Events - Carnaval, MastercheZ, Anniversary -, we have tons of opportunities to get to know our colleagues.
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.