Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will:
- Work on something that will be truly world-changing.
- Be part of a product team composed of multidisciplinary roles that create high-quality solutions.
- Write and create clear, modular, and maintainable code that will perform on many platforms and devices.
- Backend stack built with Go as a programming language, Postgres, microservices running in Kubernetes, REST APIs, and PubSub/Kafka to communicate within services. Infrastructure run in Google Cloud.
- Performance is key for us. We process thousands of simultaneous connections for our fleet and we cannot fail on it.
- Full CI/CD pipeline with Github actions.
You’re a Great Candidate If You:
- Have 2 or more years of experience in a high-demand backend environment.
- Have programming best practices: testing, SOLID, Hexagonal Architecture.
- Write clean code, do code reviews, and care about the overall quality.
- Have Golang knowledge or willingness to learn Golang. Go will be your day-to-day programming language.
- Have PostgreSQL or other relational database experience.
- Design and implement scalable and high available systems.
- Support other team members and share your knowledge and experience with the team.
- Are proactive upon difficulties or opportunities.
- Are a team player.
¿POR QUÉ NOSOTROS?
What We Offer:
- A talented, engaged, and friendly team.
- Free coffee and tea in the office.
- Free snacks and fruit.
- Flexible working hours: Hybrid/remote possible.
- Free rides to drive our cool & sustainable vehicles.
- Cozy office in Barcelona city center.
- A rapidly changing environment with lots of challenges ahead, perfect for professional growth.
- Weekly veggie days in the office.
- Weekly yoga classes in the office.
- A close-knit multicultural team working towards the same goal.
Reby is a fast-growing European Urban Mobility Service that provides on-demand light electric vehicles (e-kick scooters, e-bikes, etc). We are mission-driven to reduce emissions and traffic congestion in urban areas.
At Reby, we are a team. We work as a team, we think as a team, and we also have a lot of fun as a team. We believe in cities where mobility is sustainable, safe, practical, and affordable. Our team works very hard, every minute, to transform our communities into healthy, and clean eco-systems, while providing our riders with a practical, safe, and easy to use, method of transportation. We build for the long-term, and with a zero-waste mindset. We are coming to stay, and we know that our community will stand behind us.