Are you ready to be part of a brand new team in a rocketing startup company?
At Lodgify we are looking for a talented Analytics Engineer to join our newly created Data Team.
The Team's goal is to support the Business and enable the organization to make informed decisions using a data-driven approach.
What you will do:
- Get a deep knowledge of the business and look for opportunities to leverage data across the organization
- Assist with the choices of the technologies stack of the company
- Extract and clean data from various data sources
- Create data models in line with business requirements
- Design high value generating dashboard
- 3 years + experience as a data analyst, business intelligence engineer or analytics engineer
- Business acumen: ability to be proactive and challenge assumptions
- Good knowledge of SQL and Python
- Hands-On experience on a cloud data warehouse (Bigquery, Redshift or Snowflake)
- Experience designing insightful dashboards using a Business Intelligence Tool (Looker, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau or other).
Nice to Have:
- Experience with DBT or Dataform and/or a cloud ELT (StitchLabs, Fivetran…)
- Experience in a SaaS Scale-up company
- Work-from-home flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work
- Monthly meal vouchers,
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan and psychology sessions)
- English and Spanish online courses
- Flexible working hours
- Referral program with paid compensation
- Baby kit for new mommies and daddies
- Equipment provided for Home Office setup
- Participate in office and team building events.
- Breakfast at the office: Coffee, fruits and more!
- Opportunities of growth and development.
- Become part of Lodgify's friendly international team, of over 29 different nationalities, at the heart of Barcelona.
Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.